Thursday, December 13, 2007

Since I wont be here on Xmas and Xmas is this ...

... bloggers birthday I would like to wish everyone of the ppl who come to this and all my bloggers a merry xmas and a happy new year. I have got a special picture for the first year and its not got any cats or dogs unfortunatly. It is a picture of a megamouthed shark, the second biggest shark in the ocean, the first is the whale shark and the third is the basking shark. I am thinking next year it will be a tiger or maybe a big cat, I would like to know ur oppinions on what next years picture should be. Plz email me ur ideas and I will think about it personally in my own time not when I have to do jobs or something, if all of us help out we can make this blog a place for all people to be wether u like cats and dogs or not. I am thinking about next years picture, how about a fishing cat for example. Here is that special picture for the first year and a picture of a fishing cat.
Hope u like those pictures, I know I have decided the second and third year, I was just thinking about it recently and then it came to my mind, the second year is the fishing cat and the third year is my favourite fish, the Elephant Fish, the fourth might be a cetacean or something like that.

No comments: